- In Internet Explorer (version 11) they can suspend using cookies by using cookie bypass settings by selecting ‘Tools’, ‘Internet Options’, ‘Privacy’ and then ‘Advanced’.
- In Firefox (version 39), you can suspend the use of all cookies by selecting “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, then selecting “Use Personal Parameters for History” from the drop down menu and finally unchecking ” cookies from sites “.
- In Chrome (version 44), they can suspend using cookies by going to the “Control and Customization” menu and selecting “Settings”, “Advanced Settings Viewing” and “Content Settings” and selecting ” under the heading “Cookies”.
- In Internet Explorer (version 11) it can manually delete the cookie files. He can find the process for this at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- In Firefox (version 39), you must delete cookies by selecting “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy” and then selecting “Use Personal Parameters for History” from the drop down menu by selecting “View Cookies” Remove all cookies, “and
- In Chrome (version 44), you can delete all cookies by going to the “Control and Customization” menu and choosing “Settings”, “Advanced Settings View” and “Clear Browsing Items”. Then select “Cookies and other site and link data” and “Clear Browsing Items”.
- In Safari (version 5.1.7), you can delete all cookies by entering the Safari preferences window and choosing “Privacy”. The user can configure his choices to accept cookies next to “Blocking cookies”. Chooses “Groups and Advertisers” – “Always” or “Never”. If there are site or cookie items stored, select “Details”. If it wishes to delete data from all sites, it simply selects “Delete All”. Click “Finish” to return to the selection window.